We're an award-winning arts organisation that uses digital media to work with communities
One to One has a strong track record of instigating, facilitating, and delivering successful projects including the development of films, apps, websites, and interactive media.
Our funders, clients and partners include national cultural organisations, local authorities, universities, museums, professional sports clubs, voluntary sector organisations and international NGOs. In an era where technology changes so rapidly, One to One helps partners/clients embrace digital technologies for realistic costs, with ensured ongoing support and commitment. As a registered charity profits we make are invested back into our delivery of local community arts projects.
Awards include - a Culture Health & Wellbeing Alliance Award 2022 for ‘Our Earth Your Choice’ and the Wakefield Express Excellence in Business Awards for ‘Digital/Technology Development’ and ‘Outstanding Business of the Year’.
"One to One Development Trust are such lovely genuine bunch of people, it's been a real pleasure working with them and seeing their exciting projects bloom."
“I have been extremely impressed by One to One Development Trust when I have worked with them. Not just technically brilliant, but also great values."
"One to One Development Trust are fantastic! Their adaptable approach and creative response are wonderful! They took the natural lead, making our vision and plans come alive on the screen."
Who we are
One to One Development Trust is led by Judi Alston and Andy Campbell working with an established team of highly skilled freelancers and associates
Creative Director and CEO
Project Worker & Illustrator
Web Developer & Musician
One to One Development Trust is made up of a Board of Trustees each bringing a wealth of experience to the organisation.
(Former Public Health Manager)
(Managing Director training/ construction industry)
(Mosaic artist, housing support officer)
Our vision and values
Creativity can bring transformational change in people’s lives and communities
Art and technology offer an amazing potential for creative expression, giving global access to those voices sometimes not heard.
Our Purpose is achieved by:
- Enhancing community spirit
- Raising awareness and creating opportunities for cultural diversity, social inclusion, and education through film, game design, digital media and the arts
- Promoting interaction and exchange between communities and different generations
- Providing advice, opportunities, training and learning in creative and media skills
- Pushing the creative boundaries of creative digital technologies
Within all aspects of One to One Development Trust we aim to be:
- open and inclusive
- committed to equality, fairness, and access for all
- mindful, sensitive, and respectful of people's needs
- Striving for best practice and high production standards in all aspects of our work
Browse our Annual Report below