One to One Development Trust is an award-winning arts organisation that uses digital media to work with communities to produce innovative and immersive projects
One to One has a strong track record of instigating, facilitating, and delivering successful projects including the development of films, apps, websites, and interactive media.
Our funders, clients and partners include national cultural organisations, local authorities, universities, museums, professional sports clubs, voluntary sector organisations and international NGOs. In an era where technology changes so rapidly, One to One helps partners/clients embrace digital technologies for realistic costs, with ensured ongoing support and commitment. As a registered charity profits we make are invested back into our delivery of local community arts projects.
"One to One are such lovely genuine bunch of people, it's been a real pleasure working with them and seeing their exciting projects bloom."
Who we are
One to One Development Trust is led by Judi Alston and Andy Campbell working with an established team of highly skilled freelancers and associates
One to One Development Trust is made up of a Board of Trustees each bringing a wealth of experience to the organisation.
Glenn Guilliatt – Chair Person (Chartered Accountant)
Annie Robinson – Company Secretary (Mosaic artist, housing support officer)
Suzanne Gahlings – (Former Public Health Manager)
Christopher Selby – (Managing Director training/construction industry)
Our vision and values
Creativity can bring transformational change in people’s lives and communities
Art and technology offer an amazing potential for creative expression, giving global access to those voices sometimes not heard.
Our Purpose is achieved by:
- Enhancing community spirit
- Raising awareness and creating opportunities for cultural diversity, social inclusion, and education through film, game design, digital media and the arts
- Promoting interaction and exchange between communities and different generations
- Providing advice, opportunities, training and learning in creative and media skills
- Pushing the creative boundaries of creative digital technologies
Within all aspects of One to One Development Trust we aim to be:
- open and inclusive
- committed to equality, fairness, and access for all
- mindful, sensitive, and respectful of people's needs
- Striving for best practice and high production standards in all aspects of our work
Or browse our Annual Report below