Blog

  • November 28, 2017

This would be the blog page.

Latest entries

Haw Park, Wood End (Tommy Cawthorne delivery)

Many in Ryhill still remember Tommy Cawthorne’s stop on Station Road, which closed in the 1970’s. Tommy ran it for many years and made del...

Mulberry Farm

Mulberry Farm was bough by Henry Hammerton, a butcher and farmer, in September 1919....

The Sportsman Inn and The Hammer and Anvil pub, Station Road

The first recording of the The Sportsman Inn was recorded in the census records in 1861, alongside the The Hammer and Anvil pub which was directly acr...

Old Ryhill Church School, Cemetery Road

The old Ryhill Church School opened in 1877 on cemetery lane. The building was demolished in the mid 20th century after being a youth club for many ye...